Holiday Inn Leeds Wakefield
Queens Drive, Ossett, West Yorkshire, WF5 9BE
Are you a Chef de Partie, a strong Commis Chef or a Demi Chef de Partie? We’ll hedge a bet that you’re able to spin 100 plates at once, not literally – of course, but you’re someone who thrives under pressure and embraces change.
As clichéd as it sounds, you’ll believe that delivering memorable experiences really is all about the small details. How will you do this? Well, you’ll make sure your regular Sunday customer, Arif, gets those two pots of gravy instead of one; or you’ll perfect an exciting new specials dish that Jessica thinks is super Instagramable, as soon as it’s put in front of her.
What will I be responsible for as a Chef de Partie?
As a Chef de Partie at Kew Green Hotels, you will be responsible for the following:
- Preparing, cooking and presenting dishes in your area of responsibility – following specifications to ensure your Head Chef and Sous Chef can quickly send out meals to a high standard
- Supporting your Head Chef and Sous Chef in producing a range of specials that enable you to put your spin on things
- Ensuring Chefs stations are well stocked with anything they may need throughout service
- Managing and developing any Commis Chefs in your hotel – sharing your knowledge and expertise
- Ensuring you and your team deliver high standards of food and health and safety regulations – it’s not just our customers we want to make smile!
Is this Chef de Partie role right for me?
- You’ll already be an established Chef de Partie or a Commis Chef seeking their next challenge
- You’ll have outstanding cooking skills gained within a fast-paced environment, but where exactly we are open to all backgrounds and experience
- You will be creative and have a passion for creating profitable and exciting specials
- You will be flexible, adaptable – hardworking and FUN!
What’s in it for me?
- Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc (because we know life isn’t just about work)
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Kew Green Hotels estate
- Leisure Club / Gym free membership
- International Travel at Employee Rate for other branded hotels within our brand family (and you’re not just limited to good old Britain – our family has hotels that span all over the world!)
- Parking on site for free
- Meals for free on shift – hard work is hungry work!
- Progression Room to grow, with opportunities across the UK and internationally
- Uniform provided
- Flexible attitude and working hours
- Job RefKGH2307
- BranchHoliday Inn Leeds Wakefield
- LocationHoliday Inn Leeds Wakefield, Ossett
- Salary/BenefitsCompetitive Salary and Benefits
- Contract typePermanent
- HoursFull Time
- Shift patternVarying
- Hours per week40
- Posted date29/07/2019
- Closing date31/08/2019