Holiday Inn Taunton
Deane Gate Avenue, Taunton, Somerset, TA1 2UA
Mighty oaks from tiny acorns grow.
… Of course, that’s assuming those acorns find the right conditions. We believe you’re already outstanding, but our commitment to you is that we will develop you, every single day, focusing on those smaller details to give you the perfect conditions to grow your skills and your career within your outstanding team at Kew Green Hotels.
What will I be responsible for as a Food & Beverage Supervisor?
As a Food & Beverage Supervisor, you’ll have a lot on your plate with the following:
- Loving change and finding innovative ways to put a smile on every customers face
- Juggling customers in our bar and restaurant
- Inspiring your kitchen & bar operations teams to deliver memorable service across food & beverage, instilling trust in them to create an outstanding experience
- Contributing towards delivering a consistently outstanding Food & Beverage service to all guests in our hotel
- Developing your understanding on how to positively influence your P&L, whilst being savvy in your contribution to managing labour margins
- Anticipating customers need and delivering a focus on enhancing customer experience.
Is this Food & Beverage role right for me?
- You’ll be an experienced Food & Beverage Supervisor or a Food & Beverage Assistant seeking progression
- We’ll hedge a guess that you’re able to spin 100 plates at once, not literally – of course, but you’re someone who thrives under pressure
- You’ll be innovative, you’ll embrace change and you’ll a focus on finding ways to consistently deliver outstanding service
- To be successful in this role, you will need to be energetic, friendly and enjoy building relationships with guests
- Hard working but fun!
What’s in it for me?
- Discounts across retail, restaurants, events etc (because we know life isn’t just about work)
- Family and Friends discounts in hotels across the Kew Green Hotels estate
- Leisure Club / Gym free membership
- International Travel at Employee Rate for other branded hotels within our brand family (and you’re not just limited to good old Britain – our family has hotels that span all over the world!)
- Parking on site for free
- Meals for free on shift – hard work is hungry work!
- Progression Room to grow, with opportunities across the UK and internationally
- Uniform provided
- Flexible attitude and working hours
- Job RefKGH2262
- BranchHoliday Inn Taunton
- LocationHoliday Inn Taunton, Taunton
- Salary/BenefitsCompetitive Salary
- Contract typePermanent
- HoursFull Time
- Hours per week39
- Posted date15/07/2019
- Closing date02/09/2019
A convenient Taunton hotel with free parking, meeting rooms and a Health Club
Holiday Inn® Taunton M5, Jct.25 hotel is just off the M5 motorway, only 10 minutes from the town centre.
You can catch a bus into town from outside the hotel or from the nearby Park and Ride. Taunton station, 2 miles away, has direct trains to Bristol, Exeter and London. Both Bristol Airport (BRS) and Exeter Airport (EXT) are around half an hour away by car. Trace local history at the Museum of Somerset, housed in 12th-century Taunton Castle. If you prefer the outdoors, Exmoor National Park and South Devon’s beaches are within easy reach. We’re located close to local companies in Blackbrook Business Park, and you can host a conference or event for up to 250 people in one of our 11 meeting rooms, with a leafy patio where guests can take a break.