We have some fantastic opportunities for Relief Chefs, working in different locations in a variety of Pubs and Hotels with different food concepts.
We are looking for relief chefs who will thrive in our busy Pubs and Hotels and take pride in preparing delicious dishes along with a team of other talented, supportive experienced chefs, driven by your love of food.
You would be joining our team of relief chefs at Fuller’s, who work across our pubs on short term and long term cover, providing you with the opportunity to work with and manage different teams, and to have variety in your role whilst working with fresh food, quality produce and being part of the wider Fuller’s family.
What’s in it for you?
- Earn up to £15.50 per hour
- We will pay for your travel costs.
- Provide you with full uniform.
- You can work flexibly in a variety of our pubs with different food concepts.
- You will have exposure to different skill sets and practices.
- You will be offered full training, as well as development courses to enhance your skills and experiences.
- Participate in Fuller’s Chef of the Year and creativity days.
- You will receive 25% off in all our pubs, as well as discounted hotel rooms.
- We will reward you every time you introduce a friend to the Fuller’s family who successfully passes their probation
- We offer up to 25 days holiday, including bank holidays, weekly pay,
- Enhanced sick policy
- NEST pension scheme
- Access to our Reward Gateway which offers discounts/cashback on the high street shops, cheap cinema tickets and more
In return, you will:
- Possess a ‘can do’ attitude and have experience as a Head Chef/Sous Chef/CDP in a previous role.
- Be committed to your role, leading and motivating your kitchen teams.
- Be fully responsible and accountable for our kitchens, always keeping them safe and legal.
- Great communication with both kitchen and front of house team and other management.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Have a thorough understanding of HACCP and ensure this is kept up to date in your kitchens.
- Full flexibility working hours as required
- Ideally have your own transport along with a full clean driving license.